Monday, January 3, 2011

Finding for Reasons

My mind is blank but I still want to update my blog. I can't sleep well yesterday and keep on thinking. A lot of thing playing in my mind. One by one pop out. I asking myself. Why am I here? What am I going to do? Why I was born..... It feel like aimless. Finding for reasons. But there is no answer. Yeah I know that I need to think positively but isn't people say everything happen with reason. But I don't even know the reason. New Year resolution... I keep it in my mind. May I able to make all my wish come true.

Finding... and keep on finding.....

1 comment:

Mme Tshiamo said...

Hey, don't let those thoughts to bring you down. IF they're important, I don't mind you thinking. I used to be a person who thinks so much until they dragged me down.. But now, I'm a changed person. I think unnecessary things for a while, after that I stopped. Because in the end of the day, they do not benefit me at all!

So, girl, I know it is hard to be someone who is motivated for something. But take your time to find out your purpose in life. I have found mine like only 3 years ago! I believe different people have different time to learn something. But I am telling you this before I have been through it - although I don't care much last time ;)

To think positively is good. But not exactly neglecting the negative. All we need is positive mindset to face negative situations. This is what I learn from the book "Battlefield of the Mind". That book changed my life. And also input more hope in God :))

Sometimes wishes are not able to be achieved in a year's time. Some needed time, like make more money? C'mon. Where got such things. Unless you work every single day and use up every hour of your day to work :P just my two cents lar.

EVERYTHING happened for a reason. Of course. You are here to input some things into some thing where others are not able to. You are a complement for something somewhere at some time. Believe me. This is true. I don't see myself as someone who is able to do something. But I saw myself inside the church doing something which others cannot do. Even little things. Like, church's directory. Others also can do ar. But I volunteered myself to do because I like formatting those WORD & Excel. Second, I can help to lessen the burden of the leaders. Others all busy with their own stuffs.. Hahaha! See? Even little things is helpful ;)

So, you're very important. Although you might drown in your own thoughts now and then, believe me. You will soar like eagle and climb up again! Don't worry. Go think as much as you like now. But don't neglect those who loves you and when they advice you but you don't take them :))

Still, I will say this "BE POSITIVE!!!"

` Whatever may come, let it come.

` You must go through the mountain in order to get over it!

ALL THE BEST, girl! :)