Last few days, I fill my free time with playing Facebook, as usual. But this time I am addicted to playing poker. At first before this, I had start to play it but stop for few years as I feel bored when playing. This time I start to play it back, just to make my mind think of other thing. Well it do help me but I feel a bit addicted to it lately. Anyway, the game seem dull when there are no other to play with. Which I mean friends.
That what I feel today but in the evening I was entertain by the way one of my poker buddy. It was funny as he tend to buy all the foods and drinks for all the player on the table. Nice and funny. Well, if life could be like that happy go lucky, isn't that great? Then we don't have to think of any other unrelated matter.
Well, I feel I could forget it. Moreover, it also had not appear for this few days. Sooner, I will forget it and then move on. Just remember the memory is enough.
That what I feel today but in the evening I was entertain by the way one of my poker buddy. It was funny as he tend to buy all the foods and drinks for all the player on the table. Nice and funny. Well, if life could be like that happy go lucky, isn't that great? Then we don't have to think of any other unrelated matter.
Well, I feel I could forget it. Moreover, it also had not appear for this few days. Sooner, I will forget it and then move on. Just remember the memory is enough.
1 comment:
Don't addicted la...but happy go lucky is really great! move on!
Post a Comment