Thursday, December 2, 2010

LOVE VS LIKE




Most of all people will confuse between LOVE and LIKE, include me. I wouldn't deny it.

I google and this was what I get. Well from like it could be LOVE... It's deep indeed...


LIKE

  1. The feeling of being happy with the person.
  2. It give you that warm, fluttery feeling inside



LOVE

  1. Love is an unconditional emotion, while like is a more watered-down version of love.
  2. Loving someone means that he or she means everything to you, while liking someone means that you are simply happy being with that person.
  3. Love involves deeper, stronger emotions, while like is more of a tender feeling towards that special someone.
  4. Love is another person becoming an integral part of your life, while like is being comfortable in the company of a person.

Read more: Difference Between Love and Like | Difference Between | Love vs Like



But do we ever really understand it?

The finding and searching for it still go on.......

No comments: